[visionlist] [Job] PhD Positions in Computer Vision and AI at University of Udine - Italy

Niki Martinel niki.martinel at uniud.it
Wed Aug 2 04:38:56 -04 2023

Attention all aspiring researchers in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence! We have three exciting Ph.D. opportunities that you don't want to miss! We have just opened three PhD positions that present unique research opportunities for talented individuals like yourself!

Are you ready to dive into cutting-edge research in computer vision and AI? Join our prestigious Ph.D. program and unlock your potential to revolutionize the world of technology!

Our program offers:
- World-class Research Environment: Immerse yourself in a stimulating and supportive research community. Collaborate with leading experts in computer vision and AI who are shaping the future of these fields.
- Cutting-edge Facilities: Access state-of-the-art facilities and advanced computing resources to drive your research forward. We invest in providing the tools you need to excel.
- Diverse Research Opportunities: Explore a wide range of research areas, including object detection, tracking and re-identification, image colorization, image super-resolution --with deep learning of course ;). Choose the path that aligns with your passion and expertise.
- Industry Collaboration: Benefit from strong ties with industry leaders. Collaborate with industry partners, gain real-world experience, and enhance your career prospects upon graduation.
- Scholarships and Funding: We understand the importance of financial support. The PhD program offers competitive scholarships and funding opportunities to help you focus on your research.
- Publish and Present: Showcase your findings on prestigious platforms. Publish in top-tier conferences and journals, and present your work at international conferences to gain recognition in the research community.

Research Group:
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the renowned Machine Learning and Perception group, working alongside world-class researchers in the field.

Ready to apply?

Position 1 - In collaboration with the Naturalis Biodiversity Center (The Netherlands)
Artificial Vision for Wildlife Tracking in Uncontrolled Environments
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our research team in exploring the realm of artificial vision for wildlife tracking. This position offers the chance to make a significant impact on wildlife conservation efforts by developing innovative solutions to track animals in their natural habitats.
https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/ammissione/active-notice/call-phd.pnrr

Position 2:
Computer Vision for Environmental River Analysis (COVER)
If you are passionate about environmental conservation and the preservation of our water resources, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Join our research team and contribute to the development of computer vision techniques for environmental river analysis, ensuring a sustainable future for generations to come.
https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/ammissione/active-notice/bando-fse

Position 3 - Industrial PhD Programme - In collaboration with Eye-Tech SRL (Italy)
Study and Design of Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for Quality Control of Production Processes
We invite applications from individuals passionate about revolutionizing quality control in production processes using artificial intelligence. This position offers the opportunity to develop cutting-edge AI algorithms that ensure the highest standards of quality in manufacturing.
https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/ammissione/active-notice/call-phd.pnrr

Application Deadline: September 1, 2023, at 2.00 pm CEST

For inquiries and more information, contact me at niki.martinel at uniud.it.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to join our Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence! Together, let's push the boundaries of technology and create a lasting impact on society!
Feel free to share this exciting opportunity with your network of aspiring researchers!

----
Niki Martinel
University of Udine
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics
Via Delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
niki.martinel at uniud.it