[visionlist] EPC - New Society Website

Derek Arnold d.arnold at psy.uq.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 16:49:36 -04 2023

[Lab]
EPC is the meeting of The Australasian Society for Experimental Psychology, held annually since 1974.

We welcome presentations on all topics of experimental psychology. The ongoing focus of the meeting is on questions about human cognition and perception. Our researchers use methodologies inclusive of brain imagining, brain stimulation, computational modelling, behavioural studies and psychophysics.

Our society has a new website, with added functionality to improve communications.

Our next meeting will be in our traditional Easter slot in 2024, in the beautiful city of Adelaide - renowned for its food and beverage culture.

If you would like to receive announcements and updates about all future meetings, you can visit our website and click on a link to subscribe to our mailing list.
asep.com.au/EPC_HOMEPAGE.html<https://asep.com.au/EPC_HOMEPAGE.html>

Prof. Derek Arnold
School of Psychology
The University of Queensland, Australia