[visionlist] Scientist position at the Allen Institute

Anton Arkhipov antona at alleninstitute.org
Tue Oct 10 01:59:20 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

A Scientist position is open at the Allen Institute in the area of biologically realistic modeling.

Please see the job description here:
https://alleninstitute.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=2773735

The Scientist will participate in our efforts to develop bio-realistic simulations at multiple levels: from neurons, to brain areas, to whole brains. These efforts leverage our multimodal datasets on the composition, connectivity, and in vivo activity of the mouse brain. The goal is to study the cell type and circuit mechanisms of brain computations and dynamics.

Please consider applying and reach out if you have any questions. I and members of my group are attending the SfN meeting and will be happy to talk with potential applicants there.

Best wishes,

Anton Arkhipov
Investigator
Allen Institute