[visionlist] figbox 4.0

Adeyefa-Olasupo, Ifedayo-Emmanuel adeyefaolasupoi at janelia.hhmi.org
Fri Nov 3 01:02:07 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below the updated version of the figbox software, which I am excited to share with you all. With figbox, students, professionals, and academics can easily host and join live information sessions without the need for awkward emails or messages. Additionally, users can build a small but meaningful network of up to 50 individuals that they can keep track of. https://figbox.co/

Forbes recently published an article about figbox, which you can read here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynerash/2023/04/14/figbox-uses-human-ai-to-help-find-mentors/?sh=301375e86d80

I would like to extend a special thanks to the academics who provided valuable feedback on how to improve the software. If you are an academic looking to build a startup while balancing your academic pursuits or looking to transition into the industry, please feel free to join one of my upcoming sessions: https://figbox.co/dashboard/user?username=ifedayoemmanueladeyefaolasupo26

Best regards, Ifedayo-Emmanuel