[visionlist] OPAM31 registration reminder and call for volunteers

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:28:45 -04 2023

******************************** OPAM 2023 ********************************

31st Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 16, 2023 in San Francisco, CA

We are 10 days away from OPAM 2023! And as a reminder, Online registration is
now open.

Please register at http://www.opam.net/?page_id=22
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=22>. Note that registration is COMPLETELY
FREE thanks to the generous support of all our sponsors. All attendees,
whether presenting or not, should register in advance of the conference.

Registering before the conference guarantees a name badge will be available
for you during the conference, and allows you enter into a raffle to win a
1-year free subscription to the Gorilla Experiment Building Software.
Specifically, you will win a basic subscription package, which lasts for a
year and includes core Gorilla features, support, and 200 participant
tokens (total value $230) More details on this package can be found here:
https://app.gorilla.sc/pricing#researcher

Once you have registered, an email confirmation will be sent to your
inbox (of the email you entered in the form. Unsure if you have already
registered? Check your email inbox or ask us!

As in previous in-person years, we are also looking for volunteers to help
out with our registration desk. Responsibilities generally include staffing
the desk and assisting with name badges for part of the day. Please send an
email to opam.info at gmail.com if you are interested!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2023 OPAM organizers

Chenxiao Guan, Karolina Krzys, Ryan O’Donnell, & Han Zhang

*OPAM 2023 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current
<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current>

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org <http://www.psychonomic.org/>

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/ <https://www.exponent.com/>

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/ <http://vpixx.com/>

SR Research -  <http://www.sr-research.com/>http://www.sr-research.com

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/ <https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/>

Carlisle Attention + Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home

OSU Vision & Cognitive Neuroscience Lab: https://u.osu.edu/golomblab/

UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain - https://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/

Object and Knowledge Laboratory, NYU Abu Dhabi -
https://www.oliviacheunglab.org/

Fougnie Lab, NYU Abu Dhabi - https://sites.google.com/site/fougnielab/home

Gorilla Experiment Builder - https://gorilla.sc/

OpenSesame - http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/