[visionlist] Recruiting graduate students & postdocs to join the Visual Learning Lab @ UC San Diego

Bria Long brialorelle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:57:59 -04 2023

Dear colleagues,

I'm recruiting at all levels to launch the Visual Learning Lab
<https://www.vislearnlab.org/> at UC San Diego in Fall 2024! The lab will
focus on how we learn to derive visual meaning, integrating methods from
developmental psychology, machine learning, & vision science.

In particular, graduate student applications are due by December 6th to the
Department of Psychology at UCSD
<https://psychology.ucsd.edu/graduate-program/prospective-students/admissions.html>
.

I am also recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to join the lab with two years
of guaranteed funding; applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please
see https://www.vislearnlab.org/join-the-lab for more information.

If you happen to know someone who'd be interested in working with me,
please send them my way!

Thank you!
(& apologies for cross-posting)

--
Bria Long, Ph.D.
Incoming Asst. Prof., Fall 2024 | U.C. San Diego