[visionlist] Call for Tutorials: ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA) 2024

Abeysinghe, Yasasi Achinthya yasasi at cs.odu.edu
Tue Dec 5 18:11:36 -04 2023

Dear all,

We are excited to announce a call for tutorial proposals for the ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA) 2024, which will be held on June 4-7, 2024 in Glasgow, UK.

The ETRA tutorials are an integral part of the conference and are essential platforms for sharing theoretical knowledge and practical experiences within the eye-tracking community. We invite you to propose a tutorial as a tutor on a topic related to eye-tracking or eye-tracking research within the general theme of the conference. The tutorials can be half-day or full-day.

Important Dates (Time Zone AoE/Anywhere on Earth):
* Tutorial Proposals Due: January 8, 2024
* Notification to the Proposers: January 29, 2024
* Tutorial Website Online: February 26, 2024
* Tutorial Day(s): June 4-7, 2024

Topics:
The overall goal of the ETRA tutorials is to address the diverse interests of the eye-tracking community. Some suggested topics include, but are not limited to, practitioners who wish to learn about eye-tracking technologies, novices interested in introductory tutorials emphasizing various aspects of eye-tracking research, and industry representatives focusing on the applicability of eye-tracking in practical settings.

Submission Guidelines:
Please submit your tutorial proposals following the submission instructions available on our website:
https://etra.acm.org/2024/tutorials.html

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at tutorials.etra2024 at acm.org<mailto:tutorials.etra2024 at acm.org> or publicity.etra2024 at acm.org<mailto:publicity.etra2024 at acm.org>.

We look forward to your contribution to the success of ETRA 2024.

Best regards,
Yasasi Abeysinghe
Publicity Chair
ETRA’24 Organizing Committee