[visionlist] Call for Participation: Doctoral Consortium at ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA) 2024

Abeysinghe, Yasasi Achinthya yasasi at cs.odu.edu
Fri Feb 9 22:32:37 -04 2024

Dear Ph.D. candidate,

We are thrilled to invite you to be a part of a unique and unparalleled opportunity: our Doctoral Consortium (DC) at the 2024 ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research & Applications (ETRA 2024<https://etra.acm.org/2024/>).  The DC is not just an academic event in which you will have the opportunity to present your work-in-progress; it is a gateway to a world of knowledge and connections. Imagine being in a space where your ideas take center stage, and where you have the chance to engage with eye-tracking experts face-to-face at the early stages of your research.

The DC provides a supportive environment for you to present your work, receive constructive feedback, and connect with researchers who have navigated the challenges you may encounter. We invite submissions from early doctoral students who are starting their studies on eye-tracking research or eye-tracking applications – submissions from Postdocs starting their research in these areas will also be considered.

Submit your paper now, and let your research shine in the company of experts. We look forward to welcoming you to an enriching experience that will undoubtedly leave a mark on your doctoral journey.

Submission Guidelines:
Participants will be selected based on a single column, up to four-page submission (including references) and submitted via PCS – submissions should not be anonymized. Details on the submission process can be found at https://etra.acm.org/2024/doctoralsymposium.html.

In addition to this document, authors should also submit (does not apply to Postdocs):
- A concise CV (max. three pages)
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s research advisor (max. one page).

Important Dates:
- Submission due: March 15, 2024
- Notification of acceptance: March 25, 2024
- Camera-ready due: April 1, 2024
- ETRA Doctoral Consortium: June 04, 2024

Please contact the ETRA 2024 DC Chairs with any questions: dc.etra2024 at acm.org. We look forward to seeing you all at ETRA in Scotland this summer!

Best regards,
Yasasi Abeysinghe
Publicity Chair