[visionlist] Origins of Order in Behaviour Workshop : Deadline extended till Feb 15h

Mateusz Kostecki m.kostecki at nencki.edu.pl
Mon Feb 12 08:28:15 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues,

we have extended the deadline for our Workshop of Ideas in Neuroscience:
Origins of Order in Behaviour till Feb 15th!

Come to Warsaw, to beautiful wooden house in the middle of the greenest
part of the city, to discuss the concept of instinct and innate behaviour,
the role of genes, environmental and organismal factors in the development
of behaviour and behavioural evolution together with our fantastic guest:
Kevin Mitchell, Gregory Kohn, Joanna Rączaszek Leonardi and Daniel Czegel.
The workshop will be based on extensive talks and discussions in an
informal atmosphere - more info can be found here -
https://nenckiopenlab.org/origins_of_order/

Best,

Mat

--