[visionlist] Retina International World Congress - Dublin, Ireland June 7 - 8

Nabin Paudel, PhD paudel.nabin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:41:02 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues,

This is an email to let you know that the deadline for the *Retina
International World Congress (RIWC24)*
<https://www.fightingblindness.ie/how-we-can-help/research/retina-international-world-congress-2024-hosted-by-fighting-blindness/>
abstract
submission has been extended to *5pm (GMT) on* *Wednesday, March 13, 202*
*4!*

*Click **here*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGnoMEVMWSNEiaEXx1XKZ0FyFRHz-yZ20pUFJVdvhmanP9UQ/viewform>*
submit your abstract and contribute to the conversation.*

The Scientific Programme of RIWC24 will take place on Friday, June 7, and *we
are accepting abstracts to be considered for short talk presentations and
poster display*. On-going efforts in the area of vision and the wide
spectrum of retinal disease can be submitted under the following categories:

   - Laboratory-based Research
   - Clinical Research
   - Case Studies
   - Social Research
   - Public and Patient Involvement (PPI)

We are also delighted to announce that general registration for RIWC24 is
now open! Register today by clicking *here*
<https://www.fightingblindness.ie/register-for-the-retina-international-world-congress/>.

*Please note – Early-bird ticketing is available until March 31.*

We will be sharing more information with you over the coming months on
the *Fighting
Blindness website*
<https://www.fightingblindness.ie/how-we-can-help/research/retina-international-world-congress-2024-hosted-by-fighting-blindness/>
and our *RIWC24 LinkedIn page* <https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/riwc2024/>!

In the meantime, Save The Date and we would be very grateful if you could
share this information with your networks and interested colleagues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information at
riwc at fightingblindness.ie.

We look forward to welcoming you to RIWC24!

Best wishes,

Nabin

Nabin Paudel, PhD

Head of Research and Programmes