[visionlist] VSS 2024 Roomshare - Looking for someone to split a room

Cameron Phan cpha4652 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Mon Apr 1 07:38:34 -04 2024

Sorry if this is a repeat, previous message did not appear on the archives.

I have a Resort View Hotel room at the TradeWinds  Island Grand with two beds for VSS2024, checking in on the 16th and checking out on the 22nd May.  I am male, 24 years old, PhD student just trying to keep costs minimal.

Hoping to find an individual to share the room and split the cost evenly ($745.50 USD will be your portion).

Email me (Cameron Phan) if interested.
cpha4652 at uni.sydney.edu.au
cpha4652 at sydney.edu.au
cameron.phan at sydney.edu.au