[visionlist] DDP 2024

pichappan at dirf.org pichappan at dirf.org
Wed Apr 24 06:27:38 -04 2024

Fourth International Conference on Digital Data Processing (DDP 2024)
Yeshiva University. New York. US
September 30-October 01, 2024
(www.socio.org.uk/ddp)
(IEEE approval pending)

As technology advances in different sub-domains of computing,
data-driven models are becoming increasingly important. The
data-dependent world now faces many challenges in terms of data accuracy
and data privacy. High-impact advancements include machine learning,
artificial intelligence, deep learning and many more. Data is growing
exponentially in terms of diversity and complexity. One organization or
industry processes over a few million transactions per hour and stores
hundreds of billions of data. We live in a world with a great need for
more efficient data analysis and processing. Data analytics can reveal
hidden patterns, complex relationships, internal information relations,
and even segmentation. Data applications have opened up new
possibilities in every aspect of our lives. Studying data and its
structure, dynamics, and modern data technologies is ongoing. There is a
great deal of literature and research on data management, but it does
not address the data processing needs. Many studies focus on developing
models and systems for analyzing large datasets.

Data analysis leads to application domains that have a systematic impact
on decisions. The knowledge gained from the data analysis enables the
generation of critical information for multiple domains. In this
conference, we review and discuss the latest trends in data management,
the opportunities and challenges, and how they have affected
organizations' ability to develop effective business and technology
strategies and stay up-to-date in data technology. We also highlight
current open research directions in data analytics that need further
attention.

The proposed conference will discuss topics not limited to

Data applications in various domains and activities
Data in cloud
Real-world data processing
Data inaccuracy and reliability issues
Data Ecosystem
Business Analytics
New data analytics techniques
Physical and management challenges
Synthetic data
Data synthesis
Crowdsourcing and Sensing
Data modelling
Deep learning techniques
Data fusion
Descriptive analytics, Diagnostic analytics, Predictive Analytics, and
Prescriptive analytics
Machine learning impact on data processing
Network optimization
Data in Biomedical Engineering
Data in Materials science and mechanics
Data handling and applications in domains
Wireless Networking Data Management
Data of Electronic & Embedded Systems
Multi-media Systems Data
Artificial Intelligence Models and Systems Data
E-Computing Data
Renewable Energies Data

General Chair

Honggang Wang, Yeshiva University, USA

Program Chairs

Youshan Zhang, Yeshiva University, USA
Ezendu Ariwa, Warwick University, UK
Simon Fong, University of Macau, Macau

Program Co-chairs

Martin Loperz, University of Vigo, Spain

Keynote Speakers

1. Xiaofan (Fred) Jiang, Columbia University
2. Edwin Chihchuan Kan, Cornell University

Publications

Modified versions of the papers will appear in the following journals.

Journal of Digital Information Management
International Journal of Computational Linguistics
International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies

Important Dates

Submission of Workshop Proposals: April 10, 2024
Submission of Papers: June 15, 2024
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: July 20, 2024
Camera-ready: September 01, 2024
Registration: September 01, 2024
Conference Dates: September 30- October 01, 2024

Paper submission

Papers should follow the IEEE template. Submissions at
http://socio.org.uk/ddp/paper-submission/

Contact: stm at socio.org.uk