[visionlist] PhD Position on Colour Naming and Machine Learning

Dimitris Mylonas dimitris.mylonas at nulondon.ac.uk
Wed May 15 08:47:02 -04 2024

We are looking for a fully funded PhD student to join our interdisciplinary
team in London and play a key role in a colourful project focused on
multi-modal and multi-lingual colour communication systems. Feel free to
share this opportunity with your networks or get in touch if interested!
(In collaboration with Alexandros Koliousis & Giovanni Luca Masala).

For more details:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DHP136/phd-studentship-fully-funded-in-computer-science-colours-to-words-multilingual-colour-naming-systems-with-multi-modal-deep-learning

Dimitris Mylonas
--

Dimitris Mylonas

Assistant Professor

Head of Data Science and the Humanities Research Cluster
[image: mobilePhone] 020 7637 4550 <+442076374550>
[image: website] www.nulondon.ac.uk <//www.nulondon.ac.uk>
[image: address] Devon House, 58 St Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LP

--
NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY - LONDON; registered in England no. 07317195;
registered office: Devon House, 58 St Katharine's Way,  London, E1W 1LP.