[visionlist] [IECMA 2024] Join us today by registering to The 2nd International Electronic Conference on Machines and Applications (IECMA 2024)!

Charlene Dong charlene.dong at mdpi.com
Tue May 21 05:32:39 -04 2024

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to join the 2nd International
Electronic Conference on Machines and Applications (IECMA 2024) after
the strong success of the previous annual online conference. IECMA 2024
will be held online from 18 to 20 June 2024.
https://sciforum.net/event/IECMA2024?utm_source=google&utm_medium=email+&utm_id=IECMA2024

The scope of this online conference is to bring together well-known
worldwide experts who are currently working on machinery and engineering
and to provide an online forum for presenting and discussing new results.

We would like to invite you to join us today by registering to IECMA
2024 FREE, where you can engage in cutting-edge discussions and
networking opportunities.

Please visit the following link to complete your registration:
https://sciforum.net/event/IECMA2024?section=#registration.

If you encounter any difficulties during the registration process,
please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have already registered,
kindly disregard this email.

Best regards,

Your IECMA 2024 Organizing Team
iecma2024 at mdpi.com