[visionlist] Eye tracking question

John M Henderson johnhenderson at ucdavis.edu
Sat Apr 25 12:45:30 -04 2020

Hi Todd,

Keith Rayner and colleagues wrote a couple of reviews on this topic:

Rayner, K., & Castelhano, M. S. (2008). Eye Movements during Reading, Scene Perception, Visual Search, and While Looking at Print Advertisements. Marketing and Consumer Psychology Series, 9.
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2007-15678-002

Higgins, E., Leinenger, M., & Rayner, K. (2014). Eye movements when viewing advertisements. Frontiers in psychology, 5, 210.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00210/full

Best,
John

John M Henderson