[visionlist] Facereader or iMotion experiences?

Edwin Burns (Dr) eburns at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Aug 29 21:55:18 -05 2017

Dear all,

Does anyone have any experience with Noldus Facereader or iMotion? Our lab is about to purchase one of these software packages, but we'd like to get some feedback from researchers that have had practical experience with either or both. We've got 3 questions:

1) What do you think of the software in general?

2) How is the technical support? Are they good at responding to any questions after purchase and readily help with any problems?

3) How well do they work in low light conditions?

Any feedback on the above will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.