[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in JHU Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab

Leyla Isik lisik at mit.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:48:13 -05 2018

The Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab at Johns Hopkins University is
recruiting a postdoctoral scientist. Our lab investigates the neural basis
of human visual and social perception using a combination of neuroimaging
(fMRI, EEG, MEG, ECoG), computational modeling, and machine learning. For
more information on our research, please visit isiklab.org.

We encourage applications from creative, self-motivated scientists in a
variety of fields. Candidates should have a PhD in cognitive science,
psychology, neuroscience, engineering, computer science or a related field.
Strong quantitative skills are required. Neuroimaging experience is also
desired.

The anticipated start date is July 1, 2019 or later. The position will
remain open until filled.

To apply, please email your CV, a brief statement of research interests,
and the names of two references to Leyla Isik (lisik at jhu.edu).