[visionlist] Become an HCP Pipelines pro at HCP Course 2019!
elam4hcp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:26:52 -04 2019
*Want to apply tools created by HCP experts to your own
neuroimaging data? *
*Always wanted to try the HCP Pipelines, but haven't had the time to test
them out? *
This year's HCP Course July 8 – 12, 2019 in Portland, Oregon is featuring
expanded, hands-on sessions to help you discover and use HCP neuroimaging
analysis pipelines. Course attendees will even have the opportunity to try
the HCP Pipelines out on their own data!
*HCP Pipelines demystified. Hands-on practice. Your data, processed.*
- Best practices for high quality image acquisition
- Strengths of the HCP's neuroanatomically-driven approach to
preprocessing and registration
- Unique features of the HCP Pipelines within the growing constellation
of open-source neuroimaging analysis tools
- Organizing your imaging data to run the pipelines
- Diving into the scripts to see what is happening at each step of the
- Editing the pipeline code and parameters to fit your specific needs
- Running the pipelines in a ready to use container and turnkey
framework locally or on the cloud to get results
- Interfacing pipelines in container turnkey form with the XNAT informatics
- Tips on how to handle legacy data
Plus, understanding HCP processing will put you in a great position
to utilize the soon-to-be-released HCP Lifespan Development (ages 5-21) and
Aging (ages 35-100+) data and upcoming Connectomes Related to Human Disease
For more info visit the
HCP Course 2019 website
Register soon, the course is filling up fast!
If you have any questions, please contact us at: hcpcourse
<hcpcourse at humanconnectome.org>@humanconnectome.org
<hcpcourse at humanconnectome.org>
We look forward to seeing you in Portland!
2019 HCP Course Organizers
Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Washington University School of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
elam at wustl.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist