[visionlist] OPAM 2021 goes fully virtual

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:58:42 -04 2021

******************************** OPAM 2021 ********************************

29th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

Virtual Conference held November 3-4, 2021

In light of the recent decision of the Psychonomic Society’s 2021 Annual
Meeting to be a fully virtual conference (
https://www.psychonomic.org/page/2021annualmeeting), we would like to
announce a format change for OPAM 2021. As an affiliate conference of the
Psychonomic Society meeting, and due to rising COVID-19 case rates and
related travel restrictions, OPAM 2021 will now be a fully virtual
conference. We plan to hold virtual conference events on November 3-4,
2021, with additional details on the format and schedule to be announced in
the near future.

OPAM will remain a single-stream conference and we are enthusiastic about
the quality of our upcoming programming, including a keynote from Dr. Diane
Beck, talk and poster sessions from early career researchers, and
professional development and social activities. We are also still seeking
nominations for five professional development awards ($200 each), with all
2021 OPAM presenters eligible for nomination (see the OPAM website
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=28> for additional details).

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates
begin at $225, which includes advertising space in the OPAM program,
website, and emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference. To learn
more about becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2021, please visit our website
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2021 OPAM organizers

Xiaoli Zhang, Doug Addleman, Andrew Clement, & Blaire Dube

*OPAM 2021 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Cognitive Science Program, University of Arizona -
https://science.arizona.edu/cogsci

National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health -
https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/what-we-do/nih-almanac/national-cancer-institute-nci

Visual Cognition Research Group, University of California Davis -
http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu/

Cognitive Neuroscience Program, George Washington University -
https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/

Carlisle Attention and Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home?authuser=0

Queen’s Visual Cognition Lab, Queen’s University - https://qvcl.ca/

Vision: Science to Applications, York University -
https://vista.info.yorku.ca/