[visionlist] Postdoctoral Fellowship in Human Vision, UCLouvain, BE
valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be
Fri Feb 4 05:01:53 -04 2022
Postdoctoral position - Human Visual Neuroscience
UC Louvain, Belgium
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow with expertise in human vision to join the Human Vision Lab<https://sites.uclouvain.be/goffauxlab/index.html> with Dr. Valerie Goffaux (Belgium).
Our lab investigates how the human visual system processes natural visual categories such as faces, objects, and scenes. It involves carrying out psychophysics, neuroimaging and electroencephalography in healthy human adults samples. The position is available for 1 year, on a full-time basis. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
* The candidate should hold, or be about to obtain, a PhD degree in psychology, cognitive neuroscience, (bio)medical science, or related areas. PhD should be obtained within the last 6 years.
* The candidate has extensive experience in vision research, neuroimaging, and signal processing.
* Programming skills are necessary;
* High level of written and spoken English.
* Further assets are a creative mind, good problem solving skills and collegial attitude.
Please submit your application, including a CV and a brief (max. 1,000 words) personal statement describing your background, experience and motivation in pdf format, and the name/email of two references (who have previously agreed to be contacted) to valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be<mailto:valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be>
The call for applications closes on February 20 2022.
Chercheur Qualifié/Research Associate FRS-FNRS
Psychological Sciences Research Institute (IPSY)
Institute of Neuroscience (IONS)
Place Cardinal Mercier 10 box L3.05.01
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Tel.: 0032 10473877
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist