[visionlist] Seeking recommendations for blurring filters

Oruc, Ipek ipor at mail.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 9 12:48:23 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking recommendations for commercially available blurring filters that can be applied to a computer screen. We are interested in generating digitally vs. physically blurred versions of specific conditions.

If any of you have experience using physical blurring techniques we would greatly appreciate your input. Filters that offer adjustable levels of blur would be of particular interest, but at the moment we are exploring various options.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Ipek Oruc, PhD (she/her)
Associate Professor

Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
University of British Columbia
Rm 4440 - 818 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC  V5Z 1M9

email: ipor at mail.ubc.ca<mailto:ipor at mail.ubc.ca>