[visionlist] Seeking recommendations for blurring filters

Andrew Watson abwatson at me.com
Tue Jun 13 22:58:30 -04 2023

Ipek,

It is of course also possible to computationally simulate optical blur in an image from an arbitrary set of wavefront aberrations. We explain how in this paper:

Watson, A. B. (2015). Computing human optical point spread functions. Journal of Vision, 15(2):26, 1-25, http://journalofvision.org/15/2/26/.

-Beau