[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in 3D vision and hierarchical neural computation at UW–Madison (Ari Rosenberg)

Ari Rosenberg ari.rosenberg at wisc.edu
Sat Jun 24 11:25:02 -04 2023

The Rosenberg lab at the University of Wisconsin–Madison (Department of Neuroscience, Wisconsin National Primate Research Center; https://rosenberg.neuro.wisc.edu/) is recruiting a postdoc for a newly funded NEI-R01 using 3D object motion as a model system to investigate hierarchical neural computation. The studies entail high-density (neuropixel) recordings and causal manipulations of neuronal activity during a 3D motion discrimination task. Individuals interested in circuit-level computations, the contributions of bottom-up and top-down signals to high-level object perception, and the development of optogenetics and chemogenetics in non-human primates are particularly encouraged to apply.

We are seeking a talented and highly motivated postdoctoral researcher to join our team. Applicants should send a cover letter and CV along with contact information for references to Ari Rosenberg at ari.rosenberg at wisc.edu<mailto:ari.rosenberg at wisc.edu>. We look forward to hearing from you!