[visionlist] [Call for Participation] RSS 2023 Workshop on Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots

Tianmin Shu shutianmin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 11:09:51 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join our RSS 2023 workshop on Social
Intelligence in Humans and Robots. The workshop will be held on July 10th,
2023 in a hybrid format. The in-person event will be held in Daegu, Korea.
In this workshop, we will bring together experts from robotics, AI, and
cognitive science to discuss the advances and challenges of engineering
socially intelligent robots and machines. For details, please visit our
website: https://social-intelligence-human-ai.github.io/

=====Guest Speakers=====

    * Mark Ho (New York University)

    * Henny Admoni (Carnegie Mellon University)

    * Yukie Nagai (University of Tokyo)

    * Scott Niekum (UMass Amherst)

    * Yang Wu (University of Toronto Scarborough)

=====Workshop organizers=====

    * Tianmin Shu (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

    * Xavier Puig (Meta AI)

    * Shuang Li (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

    * Ali Kuwajerwala (UdeM & Mila)

    * Paige Tuttösí (Simon Fraser University)

    * Pratyusha Sharma (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

    * Angelica Lim (Simon Fraser University)

    * Antonio Torralba (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to
socialintelligenceworkshop at gmail.com

Cheers,

Tianmin, Xavier, Shuang, Ali, Paige, Pratyusha, Angelica, Antonio